36 hrs – Benefits Eligible
M/Th/F 1st week, F/Sat/Sun 2nd week
Uses the nursing process and nurse case management strategies to coordinate care and provide nursing services for hospice patients and their families in the home, long term care facility, assisted living facility, hospice house or hospital.
Primary Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities
- Is an effective team member who uses communication and leadership strategies, time management, effective problem solving and an awareness of ethical and cultural issues while providing case management for assigned patients/families.
- Is aware of and follows the Florida Nurse Practice Act, Standards of Practice of Hospice Nursing as well as legal, regulatory and CHAP requirements.
- Minimum of one (1) year clinical hospital experience. ASN/BSN Preferred.
- Previous experience in Hospice or Home Health preferred.
- CHPN certification is strongly encouraged within 3 years of employment
Click to Apply