Your gift to Tidewell Hospice resonates and produces a ripple effect. It’s an expression of compassion, love and care that impacts your neighbors, friends, colleagues and so many others throughout the community.
Tidewell is able to make decisions based on what is best for patients because of your philanthropic generosity. Your contributions help provide traditional hospice services and many other programs, including care for children, complementary therapies involving pets, art, music, horticulture, massage and much more. You also support Tidewell’s Grief Education and Support Center, which last year provided grief counseling sessions — at no charge — to anyone in the community who had experienced the death of a loved one and needed extra support.
A representative of Tidewell will be happy to work with you or your tax and/or legal advisers in choosing the type of gift that is best for you.
Ways to Support Tidewell:
- Make a contribution in person, by mail, by phone or securely online
- Volunteer your time
- Donate real estate or other property
- Remember Tidewell in your will or through a life insurance policy
- Become a Legacy Society member
- Share Tidewell’s mission with others
- Increase your gift via your employer’s Matching Gift Program
- Become a sponsor, purchase tickets or learn more about Tidewell’s Signature Luncheon
- Make a gift in honor or memory of a loved one
- Host a fundraiser
- Purchase a brick or other enhancement in a Remembrance Walkway
- Donate items to the Treasures Thrift Shop