Your Care Team
Tidewell Hospice’s specialized care is provided by a team of expert and compassionate individuals to patients and their families wherever they call home-private residences, hospitals, assisted living or nursing home facilities or a Tidewell care facility.
Based on the needs of your care, team members may include:
- Hospice and palliative-trained physicians
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurses (APRNs)
- Registered Nurses (RNs)
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs)
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs)
- Specialists in respiratory, speech, occupational and physical therapies
- Durable medical equipment and supplies
- Clinical pharmacists, pharmacists and pharmacy technicians
- Licensed social workers
- Licensed grief counselors
- Trained volunteers
Learn more about how interdisciplinary teams can care and support you by calling Tidewell Hospice at (855) 843-3935.